Shipping / Delivery & Postie Stuff!
Kidditoona Toys aim to despatch most orders on the same day if placed by 1pm and no later than 48 hours after receipt of cleared funds Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays!
FREE POSTAGE ON ORDERS OVER £75.00 - Standard Delivery (Uk Mainland Only - excluding Scottish Highlands from orders with weight of 2kg onwards).
Postage costs can be as low as £2.99 with a Maximum Postage Cost of £5.95 (standard 3-5 day service UK Mainland Only - excluding Scottish Highlands on orders with weight over 2kg). Our payment cart will automatically combine shipping according to weight, the area you choose and delivery service chosen
Delivery is Free for UK Mainland on orders over £75.00. This will be on a (standard delivery 3-5 working day service). If you wish to upgrade your delivery service customers can choose from the other options on offer.
For Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Off UK Mainland - postage costs are calculated by weight. Costs will increase above a 2kg weight and postage will be shown when choosing your delivery destination.
Shipping Rates for UK Mainland (exceptions for Scottish Highlands 2kg+ weight):
- 2nd Class (Standard 3-5 working day service). This includes Royal Mail Standard Service, Royal Mail Recorded service - Signature Required or Courier - Signature Required . For UK Mainland maximum postage costs £2.99 to 5.95.
- First Class (1-3 working day service). On some services a signature will be required. Royal Mail or Courier will be used. For UK Mainland Service maximum postage costs £3.75 to 8.99.
- Express service (1-2 working day service). Order to be placed by 1pm. A signature will be required and postage costs are shown according to weight when choosing your delivery destination.
- Please note the above delivery timelines are for orders placed before 1pm. Orders for Express delivery to be placed by 1pm Monday-Thursday (express orders placed on any Friday after 1pm will be shipped on the following Monday).
- Due to Postage increases by Royal Mail and Couriers in 2012 it may be more cost effective to send your order in more than one parcel. We shall contact you to discuss this option if we feel this is appropriate.
** We do our upmost to meet timelines given however on occasions due to unforseen circumstances Royal Mail delivery times may take longer than anticipated.
* * * * * *
Kidditoona Toys will choose the most relevant shipping method according to the size and weight of order. As a guide Royal mail may be used on orders up to 2kg. Orders weighing over this will usually ship by City Link Courier, MyHermes or Parcelforce depending on destination. A signature will be required.
In the event of there being no-one present to accept delivery a calling card will be left to allow you to make make arrangements for re-delivery. Kindly note that if your order is return to us by Royal Mail or Courier as a result of your failure to collect the item or as a result of your failure to re-arrange delivery after a failed attempt, you will be charged a further postage cost for the resend of your order.
* * * * * *
BFPO Address ~ Royal Mail International parcels or Signed methods are used to ship orders to BFPO addresses. Please note that due to BFPO shipping regulations there is a limit to the size of parcel we can send. If an order goes over this restriction we will contact you to arrange the most suitable way of dispatching your order and discuss postage quotes.
* * * * * *
SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE UK ~ Kidditoona Toys are happy to ship to many European and Worldwide countries. As prices vary according to destination we ask that you please email or telephone to obtain a delivery cost. If your country is not shown in our list we may still be able to help therefore please email stating your requirement.
Orders will be shipped by Royal mail International Signed, Airsure or Courier. If an order is light Royal Mail Airmail Service may be chosen.
Kidditoona Toys Ltd reserve the right to send overseas orders in more than one package if this is deemed to be more cost effective.
*** Please Note destinations outside the E.U may be subject to import duty. Import duty is not included in our prices and is the responsibility of the customer.
We aim to despatch all orders as soon as we get them, however here are our estimated delivery times based on the three services we offer:
Please Note: Sometimes especially during busy holidays like Christmas even Postman Pat & Jess can't guarantee these times, but we will always do our best to achieve them for you!